• Cooking & preparation time 30 min
• Servings 3-4
1 Lb Tuna steaks
1/4 cup sesame oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup chopped celery heart
1/4 cup chopped scallions
1/4 cup diced in cubes & peeled green apple
1/4 cup orange segments diced (peeled no skin)
1/4 cup of fresh seaweed (Optional)
1/2 avocado diced
1 spoon of fresh grated ginger
1 spoon of red hot pepper dry flakes
1 spoon toasted sesame seeds
Salt and pepper to taste
You can use salmon or trout if no tuna available.
1. Cut the tuna into 1/4-inch dice and place in in a large bowl.
2. On a separate bowl combine sesame oil, lime juice, soy sauce, grated ginger and red hot peppers.
3. Pour the dressing over the tuna and add the diced apples, orange segments , diced avocado, chopped celery, and seaweed.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Carefully mix all together and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour so flavors blend.
6. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds when serving on a mold. Serve with toasted bread. Enjoy!