• Yield 4
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 spoon of sugar
1 cup warm water
1/2-1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup semolina, for sprinkling
1. Mix a little sugar into the warm water.
2. Sprinkle yeast on top.
3. Wait for 15 minutes or until it gets all foamy.
4. Pour into a large bowl.
5. Add flour, salt, olive oil.
7. Knead for 8-10 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed.
8. Cover and let rest for 40-60 minutes.
9. Divide dough in half or three.
10. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. You can use a roller pin. Use semolina on the bottom to avoid get sticky on the pan.
11. Try to make it thin and thicker around the edge.
12. If desired, pre-bake at 450 F for 10 minutes (on standard home oven work good for better crustiness).
13. Then spread with tomatoes sauce and use the toppings of your choice.
14. Bake at 450 F for 10 minutes or until bubbly and hot and edges are brown.