• Cooking & preparation time 60 min
• Servings 6-8
2 potatoes (mid size) chopped in little cubes
1 onion chopped
3 chorizo meats sausages (peeled – only the meat)
1 Lbs cheese chopped (manchego cheese or other cheese)
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Garlic to taste
1/2 Lbs mozzarella cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Separate caps and stems while cleaning the mushrooms.
3. Heat olive oil and cook the potatoes for 5 minutes on a saucepan. Add the onions and garlic and cook for another 5 minutes. Add the chorizo meat and cook for another 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Drain the excess fat and add the cheese. Cook for another 5 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
5. Fill the caps with the mixture, and top with mozzarella or white cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked (dark) and top is crusty. Add little water at the bottom of the pan for baking.
7. Serve them warm.