• Cooking time 20 minutos
• Servings 6
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 diced onion
3 thin sliced of salami chopped fine
minced garlic, to taste
1 cup goat cheese
1. Pre-cook the spinach in advance in boiling water (3 minutes), let it rest in cold water with ice.
2. Chop the onion, salami and garlic as directed .
3. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and salami. Add the garlic, and saute another 1-2 minute and add the chopped spinach. Add salt and pepper. Lower the heat and let the vegetables cook slowly and soften. Add more butter or stock if necessary.
4. Meanwhile, mix the beaten eggs, olive oil , salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Mix the spinach mixture with the eggs in the bowl. Add cubed goat cheese pieces to the mix.
6. Poor the mixture into a saucepan with little olive oil .
7. Cook for 5-8 minutes on 1 side and finish them in the oven until golden brown on top.
8. Serve warm or cold.