• Cooking time 20 minutos – total 35 min
• Servings 6
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon olive oil
3 large carrot, sliced thinly
1/2 cup of chopped black olives
3 diced scallions
minced garlic, to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 cup cubed smoked cheese
1. Chop the vegetables as directed
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the scallions, carrot and olives. Saute 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic, and saute another 1-2 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper. Lower the heat and let the vegetables cook slowly and soften. Add more butter if necessary.
3. Meanwhile, mix the eggs, olive oil , salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Mix the Vegetables with the eggs in the bowl.
5. Poor the mixture into a saucepan with little olive oil.
6. Cook for 5-8 minutes on 1 side and finish them in the oven until golden brown on top.