• Cooking time 80 minutes
• Serves 6
8 mid size mushrooms halved
1 fennel halved
1 red Pepper
2 tomatoes, seeded
1 cup white wine
2 garlic cloves
1 lb spaghetti
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup tomatoes sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F
2. Cut the veggies in halves, and drizzle a little olive oil on top
3. Put the veggies in the oven with fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme or garlic) for 45 minutes or until brown and little dark on the edges.
4. Remove from oven, let them cold down. Chop them.
5. On a hot pan put olive oil , the roasted veggies and chopped garlic. Sautee them for 5 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup white wine to deglaze the pan and let it reduce. Add 1/2 tomato sauce. Let is reduce for 10-20 minutes at low heat . Adjust with salt to taste .
7. Boil pasta until “al dente”.
8. Use the boiling water to emulsify your sauce regularly if needed.
9. Mix the roasted veggie sauce with the pasta.
10. Drizzle olive oil on top , parmigiano cheese and fresh basil.
11. Tutti a tavola!!! / All to eat!!!