• Cooking time 20 minutos
• Servings 6
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon olive oil
3 large potatoes evenly cuted
1/2 diced onion
1/2 dices red pepper
minced garlic, to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1. Pre-cook the potatoes in advance and cut them.
2. Chop the vegetables as directed .
3. Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions , pepper and potatoes. Add the garlic, and saute another 1-2 minutes. Add paprika, salt and pepper. Lower the heat and let the vegetables cook slowly and soften. Add more butter if necessary.
4. Meanwhile, mix the beaten eggs, olive oil , salt and pepper in a bowl.
5. Mix the potatoes mixture with the eggs in the bowl.
6. Poor the mixture into a saucepan with little olive oil .
7. Cook for 5-8 minutes on 1 side and finish them in the oven until golden brown on top.
8. Serve warm or cold.