• Yield 4-6
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 spoon of sugar
1 cup warm water
1/2-1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup semolina, for sprinkling
Mozzarella cheese to taste
Goat cheese to taste
Prosciutto to taste
Arugula to taste
2. Sprinkle yeast on top.
3. Wait for 15 minutes or until it gets all foamy.
4. Pour into a large bowl.
5. Add flour, salt, olive oil.
7. Knead for 8-10 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic. Add more flour if needed.
8. Cover and let rest for 40-60 minutes.
9. Divide dough in half or three.
10. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. You can use a roller pin. Use semolina on the bottom to avoid get sticky on the pan.
11. Try to make it thin and thicker around the edge.
12. If desired, pre-bake at 450 F for 10 minutes (on standard home oven work good for better crustiness).
13. Then spread with tomatoes sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
14. Add few chunks of goat cheese (so they do not melt completely).
14. Bake at 450 F until bubbly , hot and edges are brown. Remove from the oven.
15. Finish with fresh arugula and prosciutto on top (dress the arugula with little salt and olive oil).