• Cooking time 5 min
• Serves 4
4 cups Light cream
1 cup milk
2 envelope unflavored gelatin
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup brown sugar
Pinch of salt
1. In a medium saucepan sprinkle the contents of the gelatin packet over the cream and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Over low heat stir the gelatin mixture until it totally dissolves.
3. Add the milk.
4. Add the vanilla and sugar.
5. Stir again over the low heat until the sugar is dissolved and bubble.
6. Ladle in the cream mixture and let stand until cool.
7. Poor the mixture into 4 cups.
8. Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
9. You can serve in the dishes or invert.
10. Serve with fresh fruit or a fruit reduction sauce.