•Preparation time 2 hrs
1 Lbs all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 spoon of water if need
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
4 Eggs , well beaten
2. Knead for 10-12 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic. Add more flour or water if needed.
3. Cover in plastic and let it rest for 1 hr.
4. Remove from the refrigerator. Using your hands, roll dough into a log, then cut it into 4 pieces
5. Spread the dough with a stick. Roll the dough sheet and cut the roll with a knife to make the fettuccine.
6. Mix the fettuccine with semolina to avoid them to stick or hang them.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes on boiling water.
8. Serve them with you favorite sauce.
In the picture roasted tomatoes sauce with pesto.