• Cooking time 20 min
• Servings 2
8 mid size shrimps
1 glass white wine
1 glass cherry wine
2 garlic cloves (sliced thin)
1 dry pepperoncini (red dry paper flakes)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel and clean the shrimps. Save the shells.
2. Roast the shells with olive oil on a saucepan, add white wine and herbs. Let it simmer for 20 min. For a nice shrimp stock.
3. Sear the shrimp in a hot saucepan with olive oil. Until golden – red. Put them aside.
4. In the same saucepan add a bit more oil and add garlic. Add cherry wine and shrimp stock later. Add pepper flakes and salt pepper to taste.
5. Finish the shrimp on the saucepan and add parsley last minute.
6. Serve with bread. Ole!!