• Cooking time 20 minutes
• Servings 3
1 Lbs skin off flounder fillets (flat fish)
1/2 red pepper sliced in strips
1/2 yellow pepper sliced in strips
1/2 zucchini sliced in strips
1/2 onion sliced in strips
1/2 carrot sliced in strips
6 basil leaves
4 spoons of white wine
4 spoons of olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
2 spoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
2 egg whites (to stick edges of the paper)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Mix together the sliced veggies and season them with salt, hot pepper flakes and olive oil. Keep them aside on a bowl.
3. Season flat fish fillets with salt and pepper.
4. Put the veggies as a bed for 2 pieces of fillets on the parchment paper. Add the white wine to each pouch.
5. Add the fresh herbs basil, thyme and parsley on top of the fillets.
6. Seal paper bags as a turnover or calzone on the edges. Glue with egg whites (make 2 or 3 bags)
7. Place in preheated hot oven and bake for 8 minutes.
8. Slash top of bag just enough to remove food without losing juices.
9. Eat from the open pouch and drizzle few drop of lemon juice.