• Cooking time 90 minutes
• Servings 6
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 small chorizo
2 (30 ounce) can garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
Salt & pepper to taste
1 roasted tomatoes, chopped
1 roasted onion, chopped
1 roasted zuchinni, chopped
1 roasted red/green pepper, chopped
2 cups of veggie stock
2 spoon of tomatoes sauce
1 spoon cumin
1. Cook the veggies in the oven for 45-60 minutes at 350F with salt, fresh herbs and oil until crisp and brown edges.
2. Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil.
3. Remove chorizo from casings and add to the frying pan, breaking it up as you brown it.
4. Add salt, pepper , cumin and drained beans.
5. Add roasted cut veggies.
6. Poor veggie stock and reduce it.
7. Add 2 spoon of tomatoes sauce.
8. Simmer and reduce for about 30 minutes.
9. Serve over cous-cous. You can top with cilantro, parsley or green onion.