• Cooking time 10 min
• Serves 4
2 cups basil leaves
2 – 5 clean garlic cloves
1/4 cup walnuts or pine nuts
1 drop lemon juice
1 cup olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1. Mix garlic , walnuts and salt together on a mortar, smash them until get a brown paste. Remove from the mortar and put aside.
2. Put basil leaves on a mortar, smash them until get a green paste. Mix them with the walnut paste.
3. Once everything is mixed well, drizzle with 1 drop of lemon and olive oil.
4. Gently mix until well blended.
5. Serve on pasta or just about anything that needs a pick me up.
6. Will keep in refrigerator for 2-3 days.